Friday, October 16, 2009

Men are from Mars and woman love Sex in the City

I was watching Sex in the City last night with my wife (hey get off my back guys, I get football on Sundays, she gets Sex in the City reruns in the week - plus I secretly pick up useful tips from time to time) when it occurred to me how great it would be to see some linebackers taking on those roles for a while.  Instead of Carrie signing off her monologues with one of her usual 'which got me to thinking if men are into football is it alright for us to be into men?' wouldn't it be great to see Ray Lewis in a night gown and mud pack typing away at his mac book 'if Drew Brees audibles at the line of scrimage is it because he's changing plays or is it because he's trying to ask me out on a date?'.

Meanwhile across town Brian Urlacher was having his own problems with commitment.  'Look coach I just don't think I'm ready to get back into rehab, I think I want to work for Christian Louboutin and help his Fall collection become something really special'...

OK maybe not.  Back to the drawing board.  The morphine is clearly playing tricks with my mind.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Top NFL Fan Sites Talking about the New Orleans Saints and the NFL in general. Blog Directory Sports & Recreation Directory