Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Fleur de Lis t-shirts

This week I recieved a nice email from a lady who designs t-shirts asking if I would give her Fluer de Lis t-shirts a plug ahead of Sundays big game.  Now I know as much about ladies t's as farmers in Uzbekistan know about Courtney Roby's shaving habits, that is to say very little (as witnessed by the litany of returned Xmas presents over the years from my good lady wife).  That said these t's do wear the Saints emblem, are made by a very nice lady and I gave my word I would let people know about them.  

So without further ado here they are.

Fleur de Lis t-shirts

Fleur de Lis t-shirts

Sparkle Plenty Designs, Inc.
800-952-0446
http://www.sparkle-plenty.com/fleur-de-lis-tee.html
Specializing in Custom Crystal logos...
see your name sparkle like diamonds!!!
*** As featured in Entrepreneur magazine ***
Special shipping discount available so they are shipped ahead of Super Bowl Sunday

Coming soon... An actual post about football.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Top NFL Fan Sites Talking about the New Orleans Saints and the NFL in general. Blog Directory Sports & Recreation Directory