Thursday, August 4, 2011

David Thomas Talks About Drew Brees Plus Excellent Season Trailer

Every day my nerves jingle each time I check for updates on the Saints front office decisions. Sometimes its great, Lance Moore, Darren Sproles, sometimes not so great but understandable, Reggie Bush, Randall Gay, Jonathan Goodwin.

Still I largely feel we've kept the real key components and one such player is Tight End David Thomas. He's much underrated. What I love is his team ethic and the fact he is always open in the check down and a safe pair of hands for Brees to go to.

As such it was excellent news to hear him agreeing to terms with the team on Tuesday. Here’s Thomas talking about Brees and how he came to the decision.




Also check out this excellent short teaser trailer for the upcoming season. Man it got me pumped. I can't wait for this to begin. This is our year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Top NFL Fan Sites Talking about the New Orleans Saints and the NFL in general. Blog Directory Sports & Recreation Directory