1. It's the best record we've ever had! I couldn't have asked for a better season to watch from my bed and couch whilst recovering from spine surgery. Talk about great bad luck!
2. For the first half of the season we looked like the most complete Saints team I've ever seen in 27 years of support (I would say 32 but I don't remember the first 5 years of my life). Yes the D is not looking anywhere near as good as the early season but we've still got a heck of a chance if we can just get some basics working again... T-A-C-K-L-I-N-G!!
3. Being 13 and 3 lets us dream that one day we can better the record. Sure it may never happen in my lifetime but you've got to have goals and if we had have gone perfect I think a lot of people would have settled permanently for living in the past like them dam Dolphins.
4. Drew Brees was the best QB in the NFL this season and that's the first time you could say that about a Saints QB.
5. It's been a hell of a party all season and I've enjoyed reading loads of great posts by the likes of Saintseester, Michelle/Saints Rants, Chef Who Dat, Hakim Drops the Ball, Black and Gold Patrol and Moose Denied to name but a few. I'm sure y'all know about them already but for the odd folk who doesn't they're all are on my blog roll if you want to go read them.
Saints bloggers are Star bloggers